Zoom chanting starts at 6:30 PM. The chanting will be in the Pāli language. Pāli was the language that the Buddha used to give Sermons to Indian people during his lifetime. It is a very powerful language that all deities in the universe can comprehend and rejoice.
The program for chanting is as follows:
- An invitation to the deities
- Homage to the Buddha
- Taking refuge in the Triple Gem.
- The attributes of the Buddha
- The attribute of the Dhamma
- The attribute of the Sangha
- One main Discourse will be substituted according to the day of the week
- Radiating loving-kindness in all directions.
- Sharing merits with the deities.