All visitors are welcome to visit Mahāpajāpati Foundation at the following hours:
- Monday 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Tuesday 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Wednesday 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Thursday 10:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
- Friday 10:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
- Saturday 10:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
- Sunday 10:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
Those who wish to spend one or more nights experiencing monastic life can contact Ayya Ñāņadīpa at (760-600-0298), or email the following address below: MahapajapatiFoundation2023@gmail.com OR Nanadipa2023@gmail.com
Please note that laymen are welcome to visit Mahāpajāpati in the daytime, to meditate and to ask questions regarding their practice, or any topics. However, it is not recommended for men to stay overnight, since Mahāpajāpati is a monastery for women and we currently don’t have enough accommodation.
3368 Chaparrosa Road
Pioneertown, CA 92268